PURPOSE: To withdraw completely from the university.

WHEN: Prior to the final date for withdrawal from classes, as listed in the Academic Calendar.

NOTES: The student must be eligible to continue in the School of Arts and Sciences. Academic dismissal supersedes withdrawal.

FORM: Undergraduate Withdrawal form available from the Office of the Dean of Students.

PROCEDURE: The student sets up an exit interview with the Dean of Students, at which time he/she will receive the Undergraduate Withdrawal form. The student must withdraw from any registered courses, using Cardinal Station.

FURTHER INFORMATION: Dean of Students, 353 Pryzbyla Center, 202 319-5619

Updated October 7, 2020